In May, we celebrate Mother’s Day!!! If you are blessed to be a Mother or able to celebrate a Mother, check out these fiscally responsible gift ideas!
When traditional gifts make mom smile, here’s a sample of cash back deals offered by Ebates.com, when you sign up and shop through their site:
- Pro Flowers or 1-800-Flowers = 30% cash back
- Shari’s Berries = 25% cash back
- Spa & Wellness Gift Cards = 20% cash back
- Restaurant.com eGift Cards = 15% cash back
Why not save money on items you plan to purchase anyway? Signup for Ebates.com for FREE today!
If showering mom with flowers and strawberries isn’t your thing, make it rain with these money-smart, wealth-building gift options:
- GiveAShare.com makes it easy to buy one share of stock as a gift. Think Tiffany’s, Apple, or Netflix. As a member of the TMP family, use code “hollycpa5” for $5 off your purchase.
- Stockpile.com allows you to buy fractional shares of stocks for as low as $5. They offer egift cards which make these great last-minute gifts!
We want to hear from you. What money-smart gifts do you plan to gift this Mother’s Day?
*This post contains affiliate links which means that I could earn a commission for recommending these awesome products and services, at no cost to you.